Our advertising offers something for every size business with prices under $2 per day. That's less than a snack and a soda. Considering our vehicles travel over 1 million miles a year and carry 100,000 passengers in that same time frame, you can't get better exposure than that. Other advertising does not quite reach as many people or get their attention as our travelling billboards do.
The back of a Transit bus is possibly the best spot for advertising.
6 Reasons to Choose
1. Reaching you Audience: Customers don’t have to read a particular publication or tune in at certain times to receive your message. Our advertising brings your message to the busiest and most desirable areas including many areas where billboards are not used. You can’t delete it, ignore it, or turn it off.
2. Timing: Consumers see bus advertising at the best possible time, when they are not at work, home, or school. Our ads reach people when they’re most ready to respond or make a purchase, such as when they’re traveling or shopping.
3. Value: Our advertising typically costs less than television, radio, billboards and newspapers. You will reach the largest audience typically for the least cost.
4. Constant Exposure: Your ad well be seen 10+ hours a day and you’ll reach a captive audience of motorist and pedestrians in passing, at stops, or paused in traffic.
5. Get Noticed: With their bold text and larger-than-life graphics, our ads are naturally appropriate to support your product. Drivers, passengers, pedestrians and others along the roadways have the opportunity to view them.
6. Geographics: Our buses travel over 1,000,000 miles and transport over 100,000 passengers per year carrying your branding and business message to the traveling public. With buses in motion, your ad will be seen by people all over the Jackson Purchase area several times each month cultivating high recall and awareness of your brand.
Whether on foot or in their personal vehicle, your high-impact advertising campaign will command the attention of consumers who will recognize your branding message and remember it for days to come.
How Does Advertising Work?
For more information about advertising, contact Kim Jobe, Safety Simulator Marketing Director, at 270-472-5115 or .
As the advertiser, you will choose from one of our multiple ad options, deciding which ad-size, best fits your marketing plan. We will also discuss your desired target audience and coverage area, ensuring your ad placement is specific to your needs.
Once you have confirmed your layout and design campaign with your desired ad vendor, FCTA will take it from there! We will work with your vendor of choice on scheduling the bus for ad-sizing and installation. It’s as simple as that! Then, “let us take you where we’re going!”
Billing as easy as 1, 2, 3
FTCA will bill you annually for your ad space. The billing date will be determined by the date your ad is first installed onto our bus.
How long can I expect my bus ad to last?
From our experience, FCTA bus ads last approximately two years. After two years of ad rental, FCTA will notify you for review of the current condition of your ad.